Outback

Recent Reviews for Outback
October 25, 2008
Caitlin B.
New Jersey
Great steak and the bloomin' onion is sooo good
July 18, 2005
Spencer B.
Albany , New York
pretty good chain restaurant. Steaks are quite good and don't forget your Bloomin' Onion! You can probably find an Outback somewhere near you even if you don't live near this one!
May 8, 2005
This place is fabulous. I eat there often as I can never get enough of the wonderful selections. Pumpernickel bread hot and with adequate butter to melt into makes a fabulous starter. The chopped blue cheese salad is outstanding and one of my abso ... more
November 26, 2004
Jamie W.
Albany , New York
The food and service was excellant I would go there over and over I love the place and will tell everyone about it
April 26, 2004
Jamie W.
Albany , New York
This has to be the best place to eat. The food is out of this world. The steak is to dies for. If you go here try the blooming onion. The staff is the friendliest around. I would go here every night if I could.
July 7, 2000
Kenneth K.
HOWES CAVE , New York
This is my favorite place to eat.Their steak is wonderful and they cook it just as you wish.All of their staff is friendly and go out of their way to please you.This place is highly recommended by me.
July 5, 2000
Barbara G.
Mechanicville , New York
Great food and tea. I have had about six different dinners at the OUTBACK. I recommend the Alice Springs chicken. Very flavorful. Smothered in bacon and mushrooms and monterey jack cheese. Served with fries, but you can substitute a loaded po ... more
If you are the owner of Outback or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.