Original Hot Dog Shop

Recent Reviews for Original Hot Dog Shop More
August 3, 2007
Evan S.
Kansas City , Missouri
I hate hot dogs anywhere but here. They cook them perfectly. Never over done and always piping hot. They have all the fixins too. I love this place.
September 26, 2006
John D.
KC , Missouri
I havent eaten a hot dog since I was 10 yrs old, and now I know what I have been missing. They are awesome here. I love a good dog loaded up with all the fixins. This is a great lil place that you will enjoy.
August 6, 2006
Cy Z.
Cincinnati , Ohio
The "O", as it's known locally, serves great, gigantic hot dogs with virtually any topping you'd like on them. And if you order fries, make sure you bring a friend, because a small order of fries is enough to feed at least two, i ... more
July 29, 2006
WILLIAM C.
MONONGAHELA , Pennsylvania
If you want great hotdogs , please try this place..I think the chiili dogs are good as , well..i would defintely try them
September 14, 2005
HARRY C.
PITTSBURGH , Pennsylvania
If you like hot dogs even just slightly, you will love the hot dog shop. The best tasting dogs in the country. Enormous portions of fries and they're just as excellent as the dogs. A must for anyone visiting pittsburgh
August 24, 2005
George H.
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
I don't like hot dogs, I mean, I don't hate hot dogs, but I wouldn't choose at meal-time to eat a hot dog with other options available...but this place has some absolutely amazing, incredible, remarkable hot dogs!
July 25, 2005
Howard C.
Monongahela , Pennsylvania
I really never cared for hotdogs until i came here! and this place as changed my style of eating! Also, clean place to eat at , and the people are polite too!
June 28, 2005
Dave S.
Lees Summit , Missouri
We do a lot of traveling and love to dine out. We try and hit new places in every city we go. This is one of the places we went, and absolutely loved it. You will be hard pressed to find a better eatery than this.
March 29, 2005
Chris W.
Orlando , Florida
February 4, 2005
Lynn D.
Monongahela , Alaska
If you're in the mood for greasy food, then this is your place. <br> <br> Not a very clean restaurant, but I would walk miles through the <br> <br> worst weather to get a bag of their fries (whi ... more
If you are the owner of Original Hot Dog Shop or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Original Hot Dog Shop