Ming Place Chinese Seafood Restaurant

2.3/5.0

13200 Ne 20th St

Bellevue, WA

Category: Chinese

Recent Reviews for Ming Place Chinese Seafood Restaura ...
March 1, 2004
Sx W.
dayton , Washington
nice place to go, the food here r fresh and look nice.the price is reasonable.service r good. good envoriment and good view.is a nice place to spend wit family and girl friend.hehe=P.
October 30, 2003
Brian E.
seattle , Washington
Not a very good restaurant. I think the theme of the restaurant was a good idea but they are not doing to well. I definetely do not recomend this place.
June 15, 2000
Ming Q.
Seattle , Washington
I visited this establishment once and I must say that it will be the last time I'm ever going there... It was Chinese New Year's and me and my girlfriend wanted to go out for dinner and since I got off work kind of late (8pm), the closest place wa ... more
April 25, 2000
Deja I.
redmond , Washington
I tried the noodles.... they smelled heavenly, but they had no taste! I add so much salt it was crazy! i actually prefer top ramen, but everything else was deliteful. even the fortune cookie was sweet and fresh!
November 9, 1997
I've tried both Dim-Sum and dinner at this restaurant. The dinner is just like other Hong Kong style Chinese restaurant, nothing special. Dim-Sum is a better choice. Usually people crowd themselves to 'Noble Court Restaurant' and Ming's would be a ... more
If you are the owner of Ming Place Chinese Seafood Restaurant or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants