Ming Dynasty

Recent Reviews for Ming Dynasty
December 29, 2009
William C.
Marshfield , Massachusetts
The food sucks and the bar is a place for the White Trash of Marshfield to drink at. stay away from this dump and eat somewhere else.
May 20, 2006
The Ming is Wonderful. The food is good and the service is excellent.
January 9, 2006
I love the Ming Dynasty, can't say enough good things about it. The food, service and company is always a treat.
October 30, 2005
The Ming Dynasty is such a great place for me and my family. I always enjoy the place, and have been for the past couple of years. I have tried many other Chinese restaurants, but none can really compare.
October 20, 2005
I usually get the 3 for a hundred special, and wash it down with about 6 scorpion bowls. Once in awhile I will suck the meat off of some old chicken bones that haven't been picked up by Wayno at the bar. Tastes good to me...
February 10, 2004
Jim M.
Scituate , Massachusetts
I am pretty fussy about Chinese food, and used to eat in China town in Manhattan quite a bit. This place is just average, I am puzzeled as to why it is quite popular. A look around the restaurant, and listening to what was being ordered told me m ... more
November 11, 2003
Don R.
hingham , Massachusetts
This restaurant has nice atmosphere and good food. The service is prompt and polite. It is worth the time if you are in the area.
November 2, 2003
Patrick Q.
Pembroke , Massachusetts
I love this place. Both their take-out and eat-in is great. The quality of food is always superior to any similar place around.
If you are the owner of Ming Dynasty or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants