Milano Pizzeria

New Jersey
May 22, 2008
Daniel M.
Las Vegas , Nevada
If I could give it 6 stars, I would! This is my favorite pizza place, period. The atmosphere is extremely casual, as you might expect -- it seems like a bit of a hole in the wall, but who cares when the food is this good? And they deliver!
April 5, 2006
CD P.
Charlottesville , Virginia
Not really the pizza kind of town, but this place took me by surprise. Local friends suggested it, and accompanied us. Very, very good. Love the crust. Service was just okay, but the food is very good.
December 13, 2005
JMC G.
Washington , District of Columbia
Excellent crispy crust with generous toppings; service a bit slow, but worth the wait!
November 11, 2005
Mike S.
oak park , Illinois
November 7, 2005
Dave S.
Waukesha , Wisconsin
I give the taste of their pizzas a 10. To the excellent service a 9, so what are u waiting for? Go and eat a tasty pizza inn a good atmosphere.
April 22, 2005
John S.
Hillfield , Oregon
Fantastic. Everything was fresh, hot, and just the way we ordered. I'll definitely go back.
March 13, 2005
Kohler M.
moses lake , Washington
every thing is good here. very tasty. i love the pizza here. can't go wrong with this place. service is good.
February 2, 2005
Carlos S.
Lima , Alabama
i give the taste of their pizzas a 10. to hte excellent service a 9, so what are u waiting for? go and eat a tasty pizza inn a good atmosphere.
October 6, 2004
D D.
fullerton , California
The pizza was very good - I've been several times and alway try something different.
If you are the owner of Milano Pizzeria or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants