Meiwah

Recent Reviews for Meiwah More
July 17, 2006
Dave H.
halifax , Nova Scotia
Excellent chinese food. Authentic atmostphere and charming service. Definatly worth the visit!
February 8, 2006
CD P.
Charlottesville , Virginia
Not expensive, and really good quality. Dupont is a fun area to eat in, and this place really is among the most approachable restaurants in this region. Dinner was quite good, and the service excellent.
April 18, 2005
Cristian G.
Genova,Ny,Venice..... , Alaska
I love chines i am very fussy donìt ofen find what i like but here was perfect exelent service and a decent feed i would come again and will be coming back again price not so good but you get what you pay for and that phrase definatly applys ... more
March 30, 2005
John B.
fall river , Massachusetts
made in the restaurant fresh, and in ravioli style dishes <br> served only lightly boiled. It is as soft as a stolen kiss. The <br> delicate cheese sauce was rigorously flavorful without being <br> heavy ... more
January 15, 2005
Kitty M.
coral springs , Florida
Chinese food is one of my favorite and my friends knowd that so the took me to the place to try the duck. I could not believe what I was eating it was great. I loved it and I know you would to. I go back every so often because it is really good.
October 10, 2004
Edmund C.
hampton , Virginia
I love chinese food and so far this is the best place in DC for chinese duck, try them all. peking, roast, almond, mmmm. I love them all, but don't forget to get the dumplings.
August 17, 2004
John W.
Oklahoma City , Oklahoma
Meiwah is for sure one of the best chinese restaraunts in the area. I had the roast duck and it was fantastic. Great atmosphere and very friendly staff. The prices are very reasonable. Great spring rolls also.
March 15, 2004
Kalpesh Z.
Watertown , New York
Verry reasonable.Excellent food and service.I highly recommend this restaurant for chinese.
March 3, 2004
Slade Y.
Woodbridge , Connecticut
I ate here when visiting a friend at Georgetown, this is better than any other Chinese I've had, and I've been to quiet a few resturants in CT, where I live. Some of the friendliest service I've come accross in a Chinese resturant, and ... more
September 6, 2003
Salta H.
Washington , District of Columbia
I have to say... This is the best Chinese I've ever eaten. The Peking, The chicken curry and the spring rolls fell in good taste at least. And the hosts were very polite, and made me want to come back...
If you are the owner of Meiwah or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Meiwah