Mcdonalds

Recent Reviews for Mcdonalds
April 12, 2004
J G.
Wooster , Ohio
I've never understood how McDonalds stays in buisness with the crap they serve anyway- this one is excelptionally bad.
April 6, 2004
Stu F.
Steubenville , Ohio
Dirty atmosphere, you always check your bag before leaving drive thru. It is NEVER correct. Bad food!
October 10, 2002
How does this place stay open? I took my grandson there just after the lunch rush and they couldn't or wouldn't take a $50.00 bill. Can you even imagine a McDonalds that doesn't have change???? The female daytime manager is very rude.
August 26, 2000
Jeri B.
Wintersville , Ohio
This is one of the worst McDonalds I have been to. You have to always check your bag before leaving drive thru. It is NEVER correct. The help is usually rude. Don't go here.
July 12, 2000
Elizabeth B.
Ravenna , Ohio
Need to have a policy to not give out stale fries & hard stale buns. Always check your bag before leaving--orders at McDonalds are rarely correct the first time.
March 14, 2000
Terry M.
Steubenville , Ohio
McDonald's is another restaurant that smply does not care about the quality of its product. I always have to demand fresh french fries in order not to get old, hard fries. I also always need to special order my burger or other sandwich so that I w ... more
If you are the owner of Mcdonalds or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.