Mama Mia Italian Cuisine

Recent Reviews for Mama Mia Italian Cuisine
April 8, 2008
Sarah Z.
Waukesha , Wisconsin
My friends and I are known by their employees for ordering the cheese tortelini with alfredo sauce. It is absolutely amazing. I'm personally not a fan of the garlic "loaf" because its too greasy and garlicky that my tummy can't hand ... more
January 10, 2007
This is not affiliated with the other Mama Mia restaurants in Brookfield and Wales so you cannot compare them.
November 21, 2005
Didnt impress me at ALL! my pizza was very HARD. quite expensive for my small pizza. i think it was 17.95 for a small "deluxe", i ate the whole thing. i would have gotten a BIG main course for that price. not goin back!
January 10, 2005
Dave S.
Waukesha , Wisconsin
Menu...what menu? Smallest menu I've seen. Pizza wasn't even good. I've been to the other Mama Mia locations and they are ten times better.
December 21, 2004
Jake W.
Waukesha , Wisconsin
This location is the worst of all the Mama Mia's. Very poor menu selection and the entrees they do have are terrible. Even the pizza is bad. Go to the Mama Mia's on Bluemound or in Milwaukee...MUCH better.
If you are the owner of Mama Mia Italian Cuisine or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants