Los Alamitos Fish Company

Category: Fish

Recent Reviews for Los Alamitos Fish Company More
October 21, 2007
Steve M.
This is definitley the area's best seafood reataurant and fresh fish market. I can't rate it a 5 because I've often had so-so service, even though the food is excellent. It can be crowded during peak hours, but it's always woth it. Tr ... more
June 14, 2007
Tunde O.
abidjan ,
Hello am tunde i will like to make a friend with you , you can contact me through this mail ok tunasola01@yahoo.com
April 18, 2006
James J.
Irvine , California
GREAT PLACE FOR SEAFOOD!!! You gotta try their linguine shirmp pasta, it's like the shrimp is baked into the pasta itself. GOOD EATIN. Parking can get kinda crowded. THIS PLACE IS A MUST TRY.
October 19, 2005
Greg M.
Fresno , California
295 reviews , 1 photo
What's with the 419 scam and the burger posts??? Nobody in their right mind would review burgers at the Los Alamitos Fish Company when there is such excellent seafood to be had, and at very reasonable price, with such superb service. I suppo ... more
August 14, 2005
Paul ..
Cypress , California
Great clam chowder! Line looks longer than it really is not too long of a wait.
November 14, 2004
Hiten S.
Watertown , New York
This is one of the best seafood resteraunt around the Los Angles Area... the price is reasonable and the food is simply great, ihave been to more expensive seafood resteraunts but they still have no match with fish company..
April 15, 2004
Cristian G.
genova , Alaska
Spendid burgers and good quality meat i enjoyed i alot i was very happy i felt quite full after eating my burger and so was my girlfriend very nice. i would say a rating of very good thats for shore.
March 5, 2004
Kalpesh Z.
Watertown , New York
A nice atmosphere and the food is great. My wife and i ate there on our wedding anniversary. We told our waitress that it was our anniversary and she gave us our menus to remember the occcasion.
January 2, 2004
Micky D.
london , Alaska
This really is the place for the fish connausseur. The reputation for quality at this restaurant has spread far and wide and occasionally takes celebrity bookings. Service staff take great pride in making it a memorable dining experience. negat ... more
August 26, 2003
Josh B.
Cypress , California
I've always loved this place, I've been eating here since was a little boy. It never seems to amaze me the quality of the fish served here is only paralelled by say fishermans walf in northern california.
If you are the owner of Los Alamitos Fish Company or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Los Alamitos Fish Company More