La Cote Basque

Recent Reviews for La Cote Basque More
October 26, 2009
Alice S.
New York
Only been here once, nothing much special but overall satisfied with the food and service. Will visit again.
October 11, 2007
Costa D.
New York , New York
Great little restaurant. Have only been once but had such a great evening I'm sure we will visit again. The menu is very varied. I reccommend a visit.
December 27, 2005
Leslie A.
New York , New York
Atmosphere was decent, but I would have expected better for the price of the food. Portions were okay. I do agree that the lamb looks delicious, but I did not try it myself. I saw others with it and was quite envious.
October 31, 2004
JMC G.
Washington , District of Columbia
Excellent helpful service is especially important for navigating the menu and wine list. I don't eat at this type of restaurant very often, it was definitely worth it!
July 18, 2004
Kohler M.
moses lake , Washington
February 12, 2004
Live L.
Ann Arbor , Michigan
Vote! I was very impressed with the service and food at this establishment. It was my first visit to a French restaurant, and also my first taste of escargot. I was amazed at the taste! The service, without a doubt, was impeccable.
January 3, 2004
Kai S.
Burlington , Vermont
Very nice restaurant. My finance took me here before he proposed and I was floored! The presentation and service were excellent and the evening went so smoothly I fell in love with this place. When I am in the city I try to make reservations here.
November 19, 2003
Eric K.
Alameda , California
This is a very classy setup. It mingles art with food to the maximum. Makes you feel as though the gnomes at Wall Street dine no where else but here. <br> This restaurant has one of the most extensive wine list in New York. Choose ... more
April 29, 2003
Garth A.
New York , New York
The menu is an encyclopedia of classic French cuisine: meaty grilled Dover sole with mustard sauce, plump capon with a sauce of Champagne and woody morels, fois gras terrine and the best cassoulet this side of Toulouse. Desserts are appropriately ... more
January 22, 2001
Denise P.
Colonia , New Jersey
If you are the owner of La Cote Basque or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants