Kanpai of Tokyo

Knoxville, TN

Category: Japanese

Recent Reviews for Kanpai of Tokyo More
September 2, 2006
The employee is so friendly and the food also the atmosphere is very good.can ask for more.it cheap for lunch but a little bit pricey for dinner..
March 16, 2005
Chrystal M.
knoxville , Tennessee
We went for lunch, I was a nice place, food is what you pay for , I am a big fan of japanese steak houses. the cook did not ask how we wanted steak it was tough and rubbery I would not get it again. Sauces were ok , everything was just ok not exce ... more
February 6, 2004
The food was awesome and so was the show. The chef was very talented and fun to watch. It was my first experience in a Japanese restaurant, but I have been to more since and none have been anywhere near as good as this one.
October 10, 2003
Michael H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
Great Japanese food and wonderful service. The teriyaki steak was mouthwatering and the chefs were delightful
May 8, 2003
Bryan A.
Knoxville , Tennessee
Although I've been to other Japanese steakhouses that were much better, they were in other states. Kanpai is good food, reasonable prices, good service, good entertainment.
September 26, 2001
Chris G.
Knoxville , Tennessee
We have been fans of "american" japanese steak houses since 1983. This is one of our favorite type of restaurants. This was our single worst experience we have had. The bartender was good, the wait was 1/2 of Myabi's, and that is the end of the ... more
April 10, 2001
MONTE E.
kingston , Tennessee
A great place to entertain the food is good not the best but good the cooks are always friendly and the selection is large and you can never go wrong with the specials. We make it a point to go at least once a month.
December 8, 2000
The food is excellent. The cooks are very personable, and over all, a fun relaxing, enjoyable evening. I go quiet often, and have never had my food not to be great.
December 6, 2000
m13217
Knoxville , Tennessee
I have eaten at the place since it has been here. They have Great food and an awesome atmosphere. Every cook i have ever gotten has cooked my food the way i ask. They are not cheap but well worth the money!!! I have been to this place for my birth ... more
June 11, 2000
Lester C.
Bean Station , Tennessee
This is an awesome restaurant. It is a pleasurable experience to get to watch them cook your food right there at your table. I would go to this restaurant again.
If you are the owner of Kanpai of Tokyo or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants