Joe's Crab Shack

Recent Reviews for Joe's Crab Shack
July 12, 2003
A P.
San Antonio , Texas
Food is good for a chain. Servings are always large and prepared well. Service is often lacking. Good for low priced seafood.
February 18, 2001
Lots 'o fun!We had a great time and the whole lot of waiters were friendly and very good at serving, I normally don't eat sea food but there's was great!
January 21, 2001
Mike K.
Texas
The restaurant is great, the food was good, and I found the service to be responsive. The food took a while to get, but was well prepared.
October 7, 2000
Lonnie V.
San Antonio , Texas
Rowdy waitpeople don`t bother me as long as they`re attending the customers. We waited over 40 minutes with half of the restaruant empty before we were waited on. After the order was taken we waited another forty-five minutes for the meal to a ... more
August 20, 2000
Michael M.
san antonio , Texas
The food is pretty good and the atmosphere is fun. Very loud. We went on a Friday and had to wait about 30 minutes for a table. I would definitely go back, not so much for the food but just to watch the people and to have some fun.
August 15, 2000
Emily W.
Boerne , Texas
I went 2 years in a row for my birthday. My friends and I love it. FUN, FUN, FUN. Oh, and the food is good too.
July 6, 2000
Lisa M.
Albuquerque , New Mexico
What a great place! Maybe we just hit it on a crazy night, or that's how it is usually? It was great fun. The food was good too, and plentiful. The wait staff was hilarious and it sure beat hitting a boring, touristy restaurant. Don't miss it! On ... more
March 20, 2000
Matt H.
Good atmosphere and good food, the waitstaff is fun and attentive and add to the dining experience. Refreshing to see staff that takes so much fun in their work.
January 8, 2000
Stew P.
The crab shack has good inexpensive food with great atmosphere. It's also in a trendy spot that as a local you don't want to miss. If you're a tourist in town eat here instead of getting ripped-off by the big restaurants on the river!
November 23, 1999
Neal W.
If you love seafood, get here as quick as you can. Plan to stay all night on the patio and dance the night away. Very good time.
If you are the owner of Joe's Crab Shack or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Joe's Crab Shack