Joe's Crab Shack

Recent Reviews for Joe's Crab Shack More
October 4, 2006
Scott S.
Sacramento , California
A great place to go in the summer. The food is great...but the service is a little sub standard. I would recommend going in the early evening before the crowds get to big.
May 8, 2006
Both times we went to Joes, the food was fine but the service was really poor. Servers are constantly standing around talking to each other, or nowhere to be found. Does it really take 15 minutes to get a beer?
May 1, 2006
W F.
dandridge , Tennessee
This is one of the best Restaurant's on the river. In the Summer Evenings this place is a blast! The Food is awesome.The crab was the best tasting I have ever had.
April 19, 2005
My family took me to Joe's for my birthday. It is a fun place to celebrate or just have a good time. Food was delicious and sevice and atmosphere five stars for sure. <br> I had to stand up wearing a grass skirt and holding two ... more
November 29, 2004
Andrew N.
Halifax , Nova Scotia
Excellent little restaurant, a great place to stop and have a bite at! I loved it, great atmosphere and awesome service!
October 23, 2004
Rick S.
Union City , California
Great food at a great price, what more could you ask for? The dining overlooking the river makes the whole experience complete.
October 20, 2004
Dennis V.
Sacramento , California
If you like sea food then Joe's is a must! This is one of the best Restaurant's on the river. In the Summer Evenings this place is a blast! The Food is awesome and the price is just right!
October 5, 2004
Bobby M.
Sarasota , Florida
I can't say enough about Joe's Crab Shack, the seafood is the absolute best and the atmosphere at this restaurant is great for any occasion, a family gathering, or a hot date.
October 4, 2004
Joe L.
Irvine , California
September 20, 2004
Mike C.
Bakersfield , California
Wow, I was definately glad I tried this restaurant. It was reccomended from a friend and I was very happy with my visit. The crab was the best tasting I have ever had. The atmosphere is very relaxing and beautiful.
If you are the owner of Joe's Crab Shack or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants