Joanina Restaurant

Recent Reviews for Joanina Restaurant
July 11, 2012
Klli W.
7 reviews , 1 photo
This place looks so romantic and cozy. I went to Joanina's for my anniversary with my husband and it was a lovely experience. The service was overwhelmingly friendly and the menus were perfectly placed. I had myself a Lamb Scotta Dito which was Grill ... more
July 1, 2012
Shorna L.
New York , New York
This is like an italian one.The quality of foods is excellent.Service also great.Nice environment for date.Hope i will be there within few days.Pasta is great.
June 26, 2012
Roger R.
7 reviews , 2 photos
Joanina is a great restaurant with perfect menus. I visited there with my fiancee for dinner it was such a romantic dine out. The dinner menu had a super variety of Italian food. It was a wonderful experience at this restaurant and we both loved it.
June 24, 2012
khasrul
New York , New York
wow,what a great place.That was nice dinner at this place.Well decoration with nice environment.I would love to go there with my full family.The foods was so taste and excellent service.
March 27, 2003
Daisy O.
West Babylon , New York
Great food, great service and great ambiance. I will go back over and over again.
If you are the owner of Joanina Restaurant or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Joanina Restaurant