Jade Palace Chinese

Recent Reviews for Jade Palace Chinese More
October 28, 2005
J & A S.
Laurel , Montana
We've been here for lunch and dinner, but dinner was by far the best time to go. Lunch left much to be desired. Their seafood dishes are fantastic.
May 24, 2005
Cinny B.
new york , New York
Great atmosphere and good food..we eat from the buffet and the food stayed nice and hot I really liked that
January 30, 2005
Debbie W.
elk , Washington
This is a great resturant, We love to take friends here. They are always very nice and the bar is also very fun. If you like dark , this is it, lol, Deb
January 7, 2005
Mntmoonkitty B.
Billings , Montana
I love to go here for dinner, but lunch is the pits. I recommend the moo goo shrimp at dinner.
October 6, 2004
James D.
gillette , Wyoming
Great atmosphere and very good food. I have been there a couple of times and everything I have tried has been wonderful. A little pricey compaired to some places.
May 8, 2004
Somewhat pricey but worth the extra cost. Large selection for the lunch buffet. Comfortable and quiet atmosphere. A favorite stop in Billings. Highly recommended.
January 20, 2004
Angela D.
Billings , Montana
Excellent dinner entrees and service. Lunch left a little to be desired, but I highly recommend them for dinner.
November 10, 2003
James D.
gillette , Wyoming
Some of the best food in town. Chinese food how it should be made. I wish I could get food like this in my hometown!
October 23, 2003
Serg B.
Bozeman , Montana
The combination of really great food, awsome view from the inside and outside and very friendly staff makes this place to be one of the best restaurants for Chinese food lovers.
September 1, 2002
Dinner can be pricey but well worth it! The remodled side looks out on a pond, with lots of trees around. Very relaxing, comfortable atmosphere. Delicious food and excellant service!
If you are the owner of Jade Palace Chinese or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants