Hy's Steak Loft

Recent Reviews for Hy's Steak Loft More
April 19, 2010
D H.
Edmonton , Alberta
I loved the food it was cooked to perfection! Dinning area was just the right light, seating was perfect. The restaraunts name says it all. HY'S Very Hy class.
November 20, 2007
Brad B.
Columbia , South Carolina
I was recently in Edmonton and had the chance to visit a few fine restaurants. I would definitely class Hy's as a fine location. The staff were great. Very courteous & attentive. When I return to the city. I would return for certain.
November 5, 2007
Edmonton , Alberta
Always good service aqnd fresh food, I have never been disappointed here yet
December 23, 2006
Scott C.
Surrey , British Columbia
I was recently in Edmonton visiting relatives, as such I have had the chance to visit a few fine restaurants. I would definitely class Hy's as a fine location. The staff were great. Very curtious & attentive. When I return to the city. I w ... more
November 4, 2005
Greg C.
Denver , Colorado
The Hy's in Calgary has been one of my favorite restaurants, not just steakhouses, for years. Same high quality Alberta beef. Same professional waitstaff. (There when you want them, gone when you don't) Atmosphere is wonderful. Ju ... more
February 22, 2005
Edmonton , Alberta
Excellent steak and the wine list is incredible. If this place isn't on the top ten for steak, they should be, I will be back.
February 12, 2005
Anthony K.
Edmonton , Alberta
Best steak I've ever had. Will definitely be back, and recommend everybody go and try them out.
January 8, 2005
Tony K.
Edmonton , Alberta
One of the best in Edmonton for steak. Always, exactly how you order it, and prices are good as well. Presentation is well thought out. Love the atmosphere. Two thumbs up!
April 22, 2004
Fred W.
edmonton , Alberta
the atmosphere is warm and the the staff are friendly. the steaks are done to perfection every time.very good wine list and menu.
January 2, 2004
Edmonton , Alberta
My steak was served hot and done right, medium rare is always a pain to do with some retaurants, but they did it the way I like it. Great sized portions, hats off to the cook.
If you are the owner of Hy's Steak Loft or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Hy's Steak Loft