Great Dragon

Recent Reviews for Great Dragon More
October 29, 2008
Bill W.
Romney , West Virginia
Whenever I go to Cumberland, I go there for lunch. They have a big selection, with 6 large tables of food, and good service. When I go back for seconds, or dessert, my used plate is gone when I get back. Well worth the trip.
July 14, 2008
Brenda W.
New York , New York
Good service and a nice selection on the menu. The staff have always been friendly and the prices are very competitive.
May 24, 2008
John M.
April 16, 2008
Frances M.
March 24, 2008
D R.
Fredericton , New Brunswick
It is a place that can be summed up by saying it has a wide selection, a good price, good service, and good food!
July 24, 2007
Bill W.
June 14, 2007
John M.
Romney , West Virginia
When you find a place that has a wide selection, a good price, good service, and is consistant you want to go back. This is the place. I've eaten here many times, and I've never had a bad meal. If you leave hungry it's your own fault! I j ... more
May 2, 2007
K K.
Alaska
I love tea and i had so much fun at this old fashion tea room.This is the place. I've eaten here many times, and I've had always had a great meal..
April 3, 2007
Hiten S.
Watertown , New York
Awesome listen carefully i love tea and i had so much fun at this old fashion tea room i would go back in fact im meeting buy gal pals tommrow afternoon for a little girl / tea time!
March 25, 2007
Angel G.
Watertown , New York
This is the place. I've eaten here many times, and I've had always had a great meal..If you leave hungry it's your own fault!
If you are the owner of Great Dragon or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Great Dragon