El Campesino Mexican Rest

Recent Reviews for El Campesino Mexican Rest
June 23, 2008
Rebecca M.
Cornelia , Georgia
I like it, but El Sombreo's has better food. The dips are better at el campesino, not so watered down.
March 18, 2007
Lynn R.
Atlanta , Georgia
I have eaten at some of the finest, most elaborate, and most over-hyped restaurants in the world, so when my friend Shelly told me I MUST try El Campesino, I had my doubts! But what a tremendous and unexpected surprise! After driving for close to an ... more
July 7, 2006
B Z.
knoxville , Tennessee
Their food is always freshly prepared, and nicely presented. The decor and ambiance take you to another place, Mexico. Their prices are fantastic, and their servers are professional and friendly!
January 7, 2006
Mr. Y.
Atlanta , Georgia
THE FOOD IS TASTEFUL, I VIST OFTEN, GO AND TRY FOR YOURSELF.
November 29, 2005
Great food, great service! We always look forward to eating here!! My son had to do a recipe book as a project for school (Georgia History). One of the requirements was to include a restaurant in Georgia where he felt everyone should dine. He chos ... more
September 17, 2000
Melissa A.
Mount Airy , Georgia
This restaurant is wonderful for groups. My youth group eats here almost every Sunday night. The servers are friendly and entertaining and the prices are very reasonable.
January 28, 2000
Excellent authentic Mexican cuisine. Pleasant (and VERY CLEAN) atmosphere and you won't find better service anywhere! Also, another location in Cleveland, Georgia - great atmosphere with the same excellent cuisine and service.
If you are the owner of El Campesino Mexican Rest or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of El Campesino Mexican Rest