Dick's Drive In

Spokane, WA

Category: Hamburger

Recent Reviews for Dick's Drive In
December 30, 2005
I grew up less then two miles from Dicks Hamburgers. Now residing in Chicago, I also love the Wammys and the homemade fries. My favorite though, is the chicken snack with that, what should be world famous (Dicks Tarter Sauce) The price is always r ... more
March 11, 2005
Dick's is a very overwhelming restaurant. I enjoy going there and eating their whammy's and homemade fries with the tartar sauce. This is a quick way of getting your food fast and easy and the employees have great customer service.
April 4, 2004
Aaron W.
Elk , Washington
My family has enjoyed eating at this reasturant several times. We are very pleased with not only the service but the great food. I have even enjoyed sharing a few very special moments with my wife at this establishment that we both will cherish fo ... more
February 17, 2004
Sarah S.
Elk , Washington
Dick's is great if you are looking for a great greasy hamburger. Everything from burgers to chicken to fries it's all great. And you can eat a lot for very, very cheap.
December 5, 2003
Noreene M B.
Spokane , Washington
ok most places leave youwondering where is the beef. Dicks left me wishing i had some tomato, lettuce and a little sauce. The burgers were good but plan on adding your own condiments.
If you are the owner of Dick's Drive In or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants