Dick & Dora's Restaurant

Recent Reviews for Dick & Dora's Restaurant More
February 17, 2009
Lisa H.
Massapequa , New York
After recently moving to the area we decided to try Dick & Dora's. The chicken noodle soup starter was literally noodles with hot water - no chicken, no taste. The early bird portions were extremely small, which was no surprise but the worst ... more
May 3, 2007
Alyssa P.
lindenhurst , New York
Amzing food! and awsome owners =) i can't wait to go back!
January 21, 2007
Some things are better left as a memory. I just came home from a surprisingly disappointing dinner. I used to be a frequent patron and had tried many dishes at Dick and Dora's; my favorite being the shrimp stuffed with crabmeat, but after a re ... more
May 10, 2006
I was born and raised in Massapequa. I'm 48 and I used to go to Dick & Dora's when I was a little kid. It amazes me that it's still there! I can't wait to get back to Long Island and eat there!
March 7, 2004
Kalpesh Z.
Watertown , New York
This restaurant has a comfortable family athmoshere. Where dinning can be funny as well as satisfying.
January 2, 2004
Bobby S.
Jericho , New York
This casual place has a home like feel to it, and home cooking style.The food tastes like you made it yourself.I was taken here by one of my daughters and her boyfriend years ago.The Italian food here is definely worth trying.
July 15, 2003
James M.
Massapequa , New York
nice place..comfortable place to eat in...prices are okay...but the food is excelent
May 7, 2003
Barbara B.
north bellmore , New York
a very comfortable homey place! you can relax and just enjoy the service and the great food!!! it is also on the water so take a stroll after dinner! enjoy!!!
October 6, 2000
Dennis C.
Villas , New Jersey
This restaurant is very family oriented. The food is good and prepared like you'd get at home. The only drawback is the parking lot. As I recall it is very small.
July 1, 2000
Toni C.
Levittown , New York
Dick and Dora's is a great casual restaurant with wonderful food. Don't miss out on the steamers (seasonal). I've never had a meal there I haven't loved. You've got to try it!
If you are the owner of Dick & Dora's Restaurant or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Dick & Dora's Restaurant