Cracker Barrel

Recent Reviews for Cracker Barrel More
December 4, 2006
N Z.
Portland , Oregon
Oh, goodness. I finally went here on a recommendation for breakfast and it was absolutely horrendous. The ham was tough. The potatoes were mushy and cold. The gravy was like thick glue. Everything was flavorless. The only thing worth eating were t ... more
June 13, 2005
Kitty M.
coral springs , Florida
I have been to a cpl of other cracker barrel rest and they are all the same very good. The food and the service was very good.
June 25, 2004
Will S.
McMinnville , Oregon
A nice decent place to eat at with good food for your money. I had a chicken fried steak dinner and it was good. Service was good for it being a busy night. Parking was a bit of a hassle other than that a good place to eat at.
April 18, 2004
Derrick P.
salt lake city , Utah
i wouldnt exzactly say this is the greatest place not by far was decentwaitress are gorgeous and smiles were important i would return
January 28, 2004
Dave W.
Salt Lake City , Utah
Overall a decent place and a good meal, but a bit too trendy for my taste. Kind of a southern version of TGIF, if thats at all possible. At least the food is better than that, but not fantastic, kind of like a better version of dennys.
January 12, 2004
Ryan R.
Salt Lake City , Utah
Overall a good place to have some good ole country breakfast. Also their chicken dumplings are excellent.
November 22, 2000
Dining G.
SLC , Utah
This is a great family restaurant with something on the menu to please everyone. It is good ole country cookin'. We enjoy the cornbread and biscuits. We also enjoy browsing through the general store after we have eaten.
November 15, 2000
Ira L.
Mulberry , Florida
A touch of the old south in SLC. The food and the country store are much like a quick visit to Mississippi. Where else can you get real - I mean REAL- southern style fried food and biscuits in Utah? This is an example of the fact that food that is ... more
September 19, 2000
Kylah C.
Pataskala , Ohio
This is my favorite restaurant. I can eat a million of their hamburgers. Everything here is good. Personally, I like the hamburgers. The people here are really nice. The atmosphere is cozy. I come to Craker Barrel at least once a week.
August 28, 2000
Joy S.
Midvale , Utah
This is my favorite place for breakfast, the pancakes especially are to die for! Lunck & Dinner are also very, very good! Service is friendly and the country store well stocked! I never leave without a full bag of things from the store!
If you are the owner of Cracker Barrel or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Cracker Barrel