Crab House Seafood Restaurant

Recent Reviews for Crab House Seafood Restaurant
August 1, 2006
Brad B.
Columbia , South Carolina
I took a friends advice and went to this place with my family and it was worth every penny. My family enjoyed every bit of it and so did my hubby and I we will be going back again.
April 30, 2006
B Z.
knoxville , Tennessee
Crab House has a happy atmosphere with the waiters and waitress dancing around and doing the electric slide, besides that the food is awesome, the shrimp are cleaned and cut before frying.This is a great family restaurant if u like seafood.
April 30, 2006
B Z.
knoxville , Tennessee
The Crab House has a happy atmosphere with the waiters and waitress dancing around and doing the electric slide, besides that the food is awesome, the shrimp are cleaned and cut before frying and I love that, and the baked potato is DELICIOUS.
May 24, 2005
Angel G.
Watertown , New York
The Crab House has a happy atmosphere with the waiters and waitress dancing around and doing the electric slide, besides that the food is awesome, the shrimp are cleaned and cut before frying and I love that, and the baked potato is DELICIOUS! ... more
January 5, 2005
Kitty M.
coral springs , Florida
June 10, 2004
Pum69 K.
coral springs , Florida
The food is good and so is the service. I like the way the waiters and waitresses do the electric slide they are very entertaining and I love it there. The food is just as good too.
October 30, 2003
Lashondra B.
Fort Lauderdale , Florida
I go to the Crab House a lot, and every time I go there everyone is very nice, the Crab House has a happy atmosphere with the waiters and waitress dancing around and doing the electric slide, besides that the food is awesome, the shrimp are cleane ... more
May 29, 2002
Smith J.
pembroke pines , Florida
One of the few good seafood places in town. Seafood is good with prompt service also.
September 15, 2000
Kim M.
North Lauderdale , Florida
I always get good service that is very friendly when going to the crab house. Excellent seafood, try the coconut shrimp Very good. This restraunt will not let you down.
If you are the owner of Crab House Seafood Restaurant or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants