Coyote Canyon

Recent Reviews for Coyote Canyon More
August 24, 2007
William B.
Sioux Falls , South Dakota
Pretty typical buffet, except for the fact that they will cook individualized steaks to order. I used to eat there occassionaly, when I was in that part of town. There were a number of us that quit going there after they failed to honor discount coup ... more
May 11, 2007
Evan S.
Kansas City , Missouri
Just a great cut of meat cooked just the way you want it cooked. They have a great attentive staff that makes sure everything turns out the way you want it to. This was one of our favorite places to eat.
July 20, 2004
Tiffaney H.
Redfield , South Dakota
Typical buffet hot foods, good steaks cooked to order are the best part of the meal.
June 26, 2004
Emily Z.
Moorhead , Minnesota
A good buffet restaurant. The price is comparable to any other buffet and the food is also. The people are always nice. A good place to go to with a big group.
April 23, 2004
Jay T.
Minneapolis , Minnesota
The food isn't that great but it's a buffet...not too many buffets tend to have outstanding food. However I have found hair in my food on more than one occasion. Huge turnoff!
April 14, 2004
Elisa M.
Moorhead , Minnesota
A great buffet. Anything you would want you can find here. If you enjoy buffets I would reccomend this place anytime. Great prices too.
March 26, 2004
Kurt E.
Sioux Falls , South Dakota
the place is okay. the service is good. the food is okay. the price is a little high.
February 27, 2004
Tata M.
Sioux Falls , South Dakota
Great place to eat. They have everything you could want. The service is great and the prices are really good. If you like steak I would recomend it you get all you can eat. There hasbrowns are to die for.
February 18, 2004
JD J.
Sioux Falls , South Dakota
Have eat there seeveral times and I brought all the people who visit me there. Great good for the price. Nice place to go with a group that way everyone gets what they want.
January 23, 2004
Victor S.
portland , Maine
I travel alot for business, so I really love to check out buffets. This one is primo!!! My 4 favorite words are ALL YOU CAN EAT. Great desserts too. This place is a must for the big appetite
If you are the owner of Coyote Canyon or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants