Colden Mill Restaurant

8348 Boston Colden Rd

Colden, NY

(716) 941-3081

Url: http://coldenmill.com/

The Colden Mill Restaurant strives to make your dining experience one to remember. Once a grain mill dating back to the 1830′s, the historic atmosphere combined with the original solid beam construction gives the impressions of a time long past.
Recent Reviews for Colden Mill Restaurant
May 21, 2006
Michael S.
East Aurora , New York
I just dined at the Colden Mill Restaurant, and was extremely pleased!! The ride out to the country setting was beatiful, and the decor of the restaurant was warm and cozy. The service was excellent, and the food was supreme. We had the specials.. ... more
May 20, 2006
My mother's day was not the greatest.... The Colden Mill ran out of food... I was stuck with dry turkey to eat.... The was soo much chaos at the restaurant..... Meal was way over priced..... TRUST ME DONT BOTHER WITH THIS RESTAURANT....
April 29, 2006
I was at the Colden Mill for my son's birthday. We sat at the door next to the door where the food goes in. It was the worst expierence EVER!!! You could hear the people in the kitchen talking plain as day about drugs and sex. To top it off my ... more
May 5, 2005
I was at the Colden Mill for a 50th Birthday Celebration. The service was very good and they catered to my special gluten free diet. The food was excellent and the surroundings welcoming!
August 23, 2002
Ecellent drive out in the country to a great restaruant with a wonderful creekside view. Casual fine dining at it's best!! The presentation is something out of a magazine, adn the food remarkable. A place fro everyone to enjoy!!
If you are the owner of Colden Mill Restaurant or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Owners of Colden Mill Restaurant