Classen Grill

Recent Reviews for Classen Grill
November 30, 2009
M S.
Houston , Texas
We noticed the place was packed with cars, so we thought we'd try it. Our waitress was overworked with customers and it was hard to get her attention. We've definitely had better fare. I think it's a nostalgic place for many people. They ... more
July 8, 2004
John W.
Oklahoma City , Oklahoma
I have only eaten here for breakfast, but it is really nice. the food is great and always fresh. long time restaraunt in okc and you will see why after you eat here. wonderfull staff.
April 26, 2004
Brandel G.
Ardmore , Oklahoma
I had breakfast here and I thought it was really good. I was really impressed, it's not easy to find a good place to eat in the morning. The food was excellent and the staff was even better.
January 15, 2004
Resident N.
Oklahoma City , Oklahoma
This is on breakfast row on the old Classen Circle. this is in a cinderblock building with interesting decor and good to very good food. Breakfast is good to great and lunch is often busy. Hob nob with the casual elite and whoof down a glass of ... more
November 19, 2000
Kevin C.
Pittsburgh , Pennsylvania
Excellent food and service. Very clean and friendly environment. I tell all my friends about this one. What a wonderful restaurant! I was impressed with the service and the atmosphere. Great food too!
July 9, 2000
Dale K.
Lahaina , Hawaii
Great Plate Lunches .. Not many seats but worth the wait . The french fries are the best I have ever had. Alway good service and friendly . You must try this place for breakfast or lunch .
July 3, 2000
Tauni Y.
Norman , Oklahoma
This is a nastalgic place that was a major hot spot in the 50's and 60's. It is known for it's great breakfasts. The staff is wonderful and the serive great. Stop by and take a blast to the past in one of OKC's oldest cafes.
December 24, 1999
C H.
Great place for breakfast. Not open on Mondays, but worth the wait until Tuesday. Classen Grill is a long standing establishment in OKC - check it out!
If you are the owner of Classen Grill or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants