Calhoun's Restaurant

Recent Reviews for Calhoun's Restaurant More
August 14, 2009
Brian A.
findlay , Ohio
Great food, great service, great value for the food. the server was top notch, very friendly and quick with his service. i would reccomend this resteraunt very highly to anybody. one of the best values in gatlinburg.
June 1, 2007
Linsy B.
Madison , Tennessee
101 reviews , 1 photo
Ate here in January it was right beside of our hotel. It was late but for a late night meal it was delicious. I love their food and especially their rolls. I think we ordered a few appetizers and shared them...not too costly and a good environment.
June 5, 2006
Jim M.
Asheville , North Carolina
Wonderful ribs and the staff was very helpful all in all a great place to eat
March 23, 2004
Angela M.
Cleveland , Tennessee
Very good food! Every time I have eaten there it has been very good! The staff is always friendly too!
December 10, 2003
Paul L.
Kingsport , Tennessee
This is a great place to eat. I usually eat here when I'm in Gatlinburg. The food has always been good and the staff has always been friendly. I love the prime rib, which is what I had the last time I was there. I would recommend any of th ... more
June 23, 2001
I could eat a gallon of the spinach marina.The ribs are very good.Everything is always fresh and tasty.The basket you get when you sit down has wonderful bread.Order an onion loaf as a starter....so good!
June 22, 2000
Donald C.
knoxville , Tennessee
Calhouns is an award winning restaurant! They won the "BEST RIBS IN AMERICA COOKOFF" I think it was in 1994 or 96. Either way they have got it down to a science.You wont be dissappointed here, I promise you. The prices are very reasonable, and the ... more
June 11, 2000
Lester C.
Bean Station , Tennessee
Excellent Restaurant. The food is great. The staff is friendly. Worth the trip if you are in Gatlinburg.
May 11, 2000
m14208
Sevierville , Tennessee
Great food o.k. service I love the stawberry shortcake.For fun and entertainment try their restaurant behind them for great beer and pizza.
April 10, 2000
Joey B.
southaven , Mississippi
Now I'm from Memphis and let me tell you about the BBQ it is out of this world. Coming from a BBQ lover if you are in Gatlinburg you have to try their ribs.
If you are the owner of Calhoun's Restaurant or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.