Cafe Del Rio

Pittsburg, KS

Category: Cafe

Recent Reviews for Cafe Del Rio More
December 28, 2005
I love the food there and the service is always good. We have traveled an hour to get there for dinner. Love it!
July 28, 2005
I've given this place many many chances, and they never fail to underwhelm me. I am more and more convinced good Mexican food simply isn't to be found in the area. Service is always top notch, but the food is just serviceable.
February 4, 2005
Dddd F.
new york , District of Columbia
Always a pleasure to eat here. I have never been dissatisfied with anything, and I've tried just about everything on the menu.
November 23, 2004
KC S.
Overland Park , Kansas
Very good food and service. I really recommend going more than once. Never had a bad meal here.
September 20, 2003
Warren W.
Bartlesville , Oklahoma
Great authentic Mexican food & service. When I go to pittsburg I always eat there then go to bootleggers.
October 4, 2002
Absolutely the best mexican resturant in Bourbon or Crawford County Kansas, these people really know how to cook.
January 10, 2002
I have been here several times and always had a good time, the cheese dip is excellent. The waiters are always polite. This place is highly recommended.
July 10, 2001
Kimberly O.
Edwardsville , Kansas
Gotta love the Cafe Del Rio cheese dip. I'm still trying to convince them to expand to Kansas City so I can have it on a regular basis. Most of their entrees are wonderful - but I mainly go for the cheese dip and salsa!
December 9, 2000
Donna R.
ft scott , Kansas
really enjoy food here--however, decor is a little frightening to my young son......
June 29, 2000
Jay H.
Finally made it here for lunch. Good value. I really enjoyed the salsa. It has an excellent flavor. Entree was good as well. It can provide a nice change from the everyday lunch outing.
If you are the owner of Cafe Del Rio or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Cafe Del Rio