Beinhana Village

Recent Reviews for Beinhana Village
August 9, 2008
Daniel M.
Las Vegas , Nevada
Possibly over priced, but I did enjoy the food and surroundings. This place is not high on my list but I would probably come back for another meal.
March 2, 2005
Edda O.
riverside , California
The food is good, but we know that the price you pay is more for the show than the quantity of food you get. Nonetheless, we stop for dinner every time we stay at the Hilton, very convenient!
February 24, 2005
Steve H.
Titusville , Florida
Great restaraunt, just a bit pricey. You'll end up paying nearly what you would for one of the buffets in the other hotels. However if you're in the mood for excellent Japanese food, then this will be a required stop.
July 3, 2004
K B.
California
December 22, 2003
Jeremy W.
las vegas , Nevada
Very good meal.AA bit pricey but worth it.Atmosphere is wonderfull and relaxing.I highly recomend
August 30, 2003
Terri A.
Las Vegas , Nevada
Nice atmosphere, attentive wait staff. Japanese food is not on my favorites list because I find the food overall too bland for my liking. However, I went along with the suggestion to try it again in the hopes that this restaurant would change my ... more
If you are the owner of Beinhana Village or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Similar Restaurants