Barbecue Lodge

Recent Reviews for Barbecue Lodge
March 18, 2004
Bill S.
Charlotte , North Carolina
Great Down home cooking. Consider this place for meetings. They are always helpful and great to deal with. They run a great catering business too. the prices are very good for 2 or 200.
February 15, 2004
Brian S.
Cornelius , North Carolina
I came, I ate, and I enjoyed... nice service, good food, nice atmosphere, nice for the family...Thumbs Up!
February 10, 2004
Charmaine M.
Middlesex , North Carolina
This is the first place I had eaten when I moved to NC. I moved here from Texas. Not knowing anything about North Carolina BBQ, we stopped by the BBQ Lodge and odered some BBQ sandwiches and other things. When they brought out our meal, we told th ... more
November 18, 2003
Jon B.
Wake Forest , North Carolina
Atmosphere... nah! Paper napkins and melamine plates. <br> But if you are interested in good Eastern NC country cooking at an affordable price, Barbecue Lodge is a great place. <br> Try take out for tailgating, picnic ... more
April 25, 2003
Jeremy S.
Durham , North Carolina
Strip mall location and atmosphere lacking. Fairly authentic country cooking. The family style meals are good deals, esp for the big eater. I've always gotten hot tasty food.
July 2, 2000
Nancy H.
raleigh , North Carolina
Order the food family style, they bring out everything that way and keep bringing it out.My kids love this place. The brunswick stew is really good. The hush puppies are also very good here.
June 17, 2000
Until we discovered Murrays on Old Poole Rd.; this was best BBQ in Raleigh ...........
May 26, 2000
Kathy R.
Clayton , North Carolina
They have the best Brunswick Stew I have ever tasted. All of their food is great and it is at a wonderful price.
January 5, 2000
Spencer S.
It was a good place to eat.
December 27, 1999
Chuck M.
If you like Southern fried chicken and chopped pork barbecue, this is a good place to go in Raleigh. Meals can be ordered family style.
If you are the owner of Barbecue Lodge or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.