Applewood Pizza

Came here one. Pizza was waaaay too spicy :(
July 22, 2000
Ashley S.
Stockton , California
Applewood Pizza is my favorite pizza place. Their pizza is very tasty and fresh. When I visit my close family for a get together or if a family member is visiting us from another state, this is the place we go to.
March 30, 2000
John T.
los altos , California
best pizza in world!! The owners are from Germany so they import alot of beer. So if you love beer go there. the pizza is special with very different and delicious combos you wont find any where else. Salmon and sour cream?
January 15, 1998
Greig N.
It's funny that a 'chain' can vary so much from location to location. I've tried their pizza, and I can help but feel that their Menlo Park location is better!! Maybe it depends on the particular cook for that day. I tend to agree that their cr ... more
September 16, 1997
The best gourmet pizza in town. The crust is excellent and the toppings are delicious.
June 18, 1997
It was the best Pizza I have ever had! The Crust was great, and the toppings were excellent
March 19, 1997
David R.
People should know that this is a takeout-only restaurant. There isn't so much as a single table in the place.
March 14, 1996
Jesse C.
My wife and I get pizza here fairly often. Toppings are good (don't get the sausage though, if you love sausage go to Frankie,Johnnys), but its the crust that makes it special. They brush olive oil on to it after its been baked. Good stuff.
If you are the owner of Applewood Pizza or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.
Recent Fans of Applewood Pizza More