Airport Steak House

Recent Reviews for Airport Steak House More
April 17, 2009
Melanie M.
Wichita , Kansas
Some say this is the best steak in town but that all depends on who you talk to. The food is good here but not one of my favorite places to eat.
August 30, 2008
Trace V.
Wichita , Kansas
A very good place to get a steak dinner located out in the Hutchinson Municopal Airport. I have been told that people fly in just for the food at the Airport.
January 29, 2008
Angel S.
Wichita , Kansas
Just didn't live up to the hype in my opinion. Food was average and the prices are high
November 26, 2007
Jenn G.
Wichita , Kansas
This is a fabulous little steak house. It has been a staple in Hutch for many years. The prices are a little higher but it is worth it.
November 21, 2007
Derek M.
Wichita , Kansas
Everyone raves about the Airport Steakhouse but I think it is just average. Prices are on the high side.
August 6, 2007
Josie T.
Wichita , Kansas
I have found that the legend of the Airport Steak House just doesn't live up to the hype for me. I ordered prime rib from there and it was the most bland tasting prime rib I have ever had. It was expensive on top of that.
May 25, 2005
Van M.
Wichita , Kansas
If you ask around Hutchinson for a place to get a good steak more often than not the answer will be the Airport Steakhouse. I have eaten here several times and have never come away unsatisfied. The place to go for a great steak.
November 29, 2004
~*!*~ Cadillac L.
Hutchinson , Kansas
Where else can you go and enjoy a small town feel while eatting steak and more and watching planes come and go??? This is an excellent spot to do all of that...
September 7, 2004
Marc C.
Wichita , Kansas
Very good place to get a steak in Hutch with good prices to fit any budget. This steakhouse has been around for a long time because of their good food and good service.
August 31, 2004
~Iron Chef~ ..
wichita , Kansas
This place is the place to go to in Hutchinson to eat. I live in Wichita and was taking a client to lunch. I asked some people more familiar with the area where to take him. It was recommended to take him here. Glad I did!
If you are the owner of Airport Steak House or want to be responsible for updating the content of this listing, click here
If this place has closed, let us know in a review.